Dear prospective clients,
For more than 16 years, I have been helping individuals with ADHD and/or their partners to understand ADHD and utilize evidence-based treatment strategies.
My expertise comes from:
- Researching and writing a groundbreaking book on Adult ADHD and its treatment strategies that is highly regarded by both readers and experts.
- Marrying a man with undiagnosed ADHD who, since being diagnosed in 1999, is happier and healthier than ever in his life, thanks to our teamwork.
- Moderating support groups for both adults with ADHD and their partners (two separate groups) for 10 years.
- Producing a clinical guide for couples therapists treating ADHD affected couples (Routledge Press, 2016).
- Being by nature a pragmatic problem-solver who is good at collecting data and synthesizing in order to home in on key obstacles and point out better strategies.
The consultations I offer are not meant to take the place of ongoing therapy. Consider me an expert resource who can solicit key details on your particular issues and offer individualized advice. There is nothing “cookie cutter” about ADHD, whether it’s medication or chore-sharing strategies.
Most clients will be well on their way after an initial one-hour consult, but I offer follow-up sessions (30 minutes and 60 minutes) to keep you on track and speed your learning curve.
I look forward to speaking with you!